- makeyourself42 answered: Maybe wait till a year has passed since last specter was released and still avoid mask of miracle spoilers?>
- theblindtorpedo answered: Keep spoilers for Mask of Miracle and Last Specter. I’d say Unwound Future too, b/c some haven’t finished it, but the fanart give a lot away.
- emilymeowler answered: throw caution to the wind, tag ‘em if you like but feel free to post
- shipanda answered: I don’t think they’re v necessary at this point!! after all, I think most of your followers are in the know about most of the spoilers, hehe
- coeurvolant answered: I dunno, I haven’t finished Specter yet :\
- natapuff answered: I would just avoid posting Mask of Miracle, but I think it’s alright to post the rests.
- luluboolovesyou answered: Don’t bother with the spoiler sensitive except for Mask of Miracle :P
- aaamaaa answered: to the hell with it!
- firstplayer answered: You might want to possibly avoid Last Specter spoilers, but the other two should be alright.
- askpearlyfey answered: to hell with it!
So general consensus seem to point toward not spoiling Last Specter/Spectre’s Call and Mask of Miracle…!
But because there are people like the lovely theblindtorpedo who are still playing Unwound/Lost Future, then I shall at least still be a liiittle keen on plot spoilers if I can avoid them! :>
I suppose I should start using a spoiler tag too. :0
Because of this, I highly recommend installing Tumblr Savior! It’s an extension that can censor any kind of Tumblr post for you using plugged in keywords, that is if you want to censor posts that are tagged as spoilers! :3 Here is the link for chrome users and here’s a link for firefox users (FF users need to also have greasemonkey installed in order to use this extension)~
If anyone else has a difference in opinion, I will still be open to hear them out. :>